In the midst of the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, many couples intending to marry are wondering where to turn for assistance and how the outbreak might influence their big day. There’s a lot to think about, both logistically and financially, so if you’re getting married, we’re here to help with some useful ideas and advice so you may celebrate safely.
We want to underline that the safest choice, and our recommended method, is to limit the number of guests and take safety procedures. Consider the alternatives below for strategies to reduce risk as much as feasible for couples who choose to proceed.
- Keep your guest list small.
- Ask that anyone that has any symptoms, or been in contact with someone with COVID-19 to stay away
- Wash your hand right after the ceremony
- Ask your guest to wear mask whenever possible.
- Hold your ceremony outdoors.
For more information please visit Hopkinsmedicine.org